The Vermont Network Against Domestic and Sexual Violence is seeking a full-time Staff Attorney. Operating out of our pro bono legal clinic in Waterbury, Vermont, the Staff Attorney will join a team of two other attorneys and a paralegal to offer legal representation and advice to victims of domestic and sexual violence in legal matters. Preferred Qualifications include the following:
- A Juris Doctorate.
- Licensed to practice law in Vermont.
- In depth knowledge of legal issues pertinent to survivors of domestic and sexual violence in Vermont.
- Experience with family law matters.
- A demonstrated commitment to anti-oppression work and ending gender-based violence.
- Ability and commitment to work within a team model to achieve clinic goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Vermont Network is an amazing place to work – we prioritize the wellbeing of our staff, take our culture seriously, think big and orient toward what is possible. View the full job description here.
Salary band for this position is $60,000 – $90,000. Starting salary range is $60,000 – $75,000. Includes full benefit package including – health care, generous paid time off, life, disability insurance, employee assistance program and a hybrid work site. Submit cover letter and resume to Karen Tronsgard-Scott, Executive Director, at email@example.com . Deadline for applications December 1, 2023.