Litigation Associate – Burlington, VT Office
PRIMMER PIPER EGGLESTON & CRAMER PC, a regional law firm with offices in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Washington, D.C. seeks an attorney to join its litigation team in our Burlington, Vermont office. The position requires 1 to 3 years litigation experience and will involve drafting discovery and motions, taking and defending depositions, and arguing motions before federal and state courts.
Qualified candidates will have some experience with employment and commercial litigation. This position requires strong academic credentials and excellent research, writing and analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Some experience with employment and commercial litigation
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 401K savings plan and company match
- Medical Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts: medical and dependent care
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking
- Hybrid work schedule option
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience, and a great work environment. Qualified candidates may submit letter of interest, resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are held in the strictest confidence.