The biggest community hospital in Vermont and the second largest hospital in the state, Rutland Regional Medical Center has been providing high quality healthcare to the Rutland Region for more than 100 years.
As the needs of our community have grown and changed, so has Rutland Regional, adding services, staff and facilities. Today, Rutland Regional Medical Center is a 144-bed hospital, employing over 1,600 professional and support staff including 242 providers trained in 37 specialty areas. Providing preventive, diagnostic, acute and rehabilitative services, Rutland Regional Medical Center serves Rutland County, portions of southern and central Vermont and communities in eastern New York State.
The hospital’s medical staff is supported by excellent nurses, high quality diagnostic and ancillary services and a broad array of sophisticated equipment technology, including advanced diagnostic imaging, a top-of-the-line linear accelerator used in the treatment of cancer patients, and a diagnostic Cardiovascular and Angiographic Lab.
At Rutland Regional we manage and adapt to change and growth while continuing our focus on a high standard of personalized, quality medical care, adding key specialties to serve community needs, and focusing on attracting and recruiting highly trained doctors, nurses and staff. We are committed to providing the services, both in and out of the hospital, required to maintain the health of not just our patients, but the entire community.
Director Corporate Compliance
Full-Time, Day Shift
Pay Grade = $94K – $150K annualized
The Director, Corporate Compliance is primarily responsible for leading the corporate compliance program under the direction of the VP, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, including managing and implementing the compliance workplan, implementing necessary policies and procedures, and managing the day-to-day operations of the Compliance function. This position is responsible for working closely with key stakeholders to implement elements of the Corporate Compliance Program to ensure compliance with existing and new federal and state laws and regulations affecting Rutland Regional Medical Center (“RRMC”).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Health Care Administration, required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration w/ focus in Finance, Accounting or Health Care Administration or Juris Doctorate, preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 4 years compliance work experience in revenue integrity, billing, finance, coding, auditing, and/or a combination of the above.
- 4 years general Corporate Compliance experience.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or Licensed Attorney, preferred.
- CHC (Certified in Healthcare Compliance), preferred.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of federal laws impacting health systems.
For more information or to apply online please visit our website at www.rrmc.org or click here: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/rrmc/#/job/16008